Vardhaman Search

Loading

Friday, November 20, 2009

Suspicious Mail: Beware of Internet Fraud Part 2


Another suspicious mail!!!!!!!!! Beware of!!!

"You're invited to:   FROM THE DESK OF ***********By your host:   **************Date:   Thursday November 19, 2009 Time:   2:00 pm - 3:00 pm  (GMT +00:00) Street:   will permit me to inform you of my desire to execute a business with you which will certainly be of a mutual benefit to both of us. I am*******. Managing Director.

Dear Friend,
I know that This short memo would certainly come to you as surprise due to the fact that we haven't had any previous correspondence with each other In spite of this, I will appreciate it if you are of Auditing Department Bank OF Africa (BOA), Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of TEN Million. US DOLLARS ($10 million) to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.
I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also, note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. and 5% for expenses and 5% for the less privilege, then 60% for me, which I will latter come to your country to collect from you after the transaction. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks Yours truly DR **********  Will you attend?  
**************************** "




 Beware of these types of mails!!!!!!

Suspicious mail: Beware of Internet fraud

Thanks,
Jyoti Kothari

Jyoti Kothari is an author and hubber who writes about Gems and Jewelry, India, Economy, Finance, Management, Skills, Job, Employment, Food, Environment, Jainism and on many other topics.
He is proprietor, Vardhaman Gems, Jaipur, representing centuries old tradition of Excellence in Gems and Jewelry.

allvoices

No comments: